CougarApps Receiver Upgrade
Are you having issues accessing CougarApps? Make sure you uninstall the Citrix Receiver and install the latest version. If you still have issues, go to the Student Technology Helpdesk on the 2nd floor of Kellogg Library.
Read & Write Gold will help improve the way students research, read, write, and edit papers at CSUSM. Get started by downloading the trial version and login with your CSUSM credentials. It is an innovative software that can be used with word processors and on the web. Free training is available from Text Help.
Read&Write Gold also offers:
- the ability to read any digital text aloud
- research and studying tools that assist with finding, collecting, and citing sources
- tools to easily turn text into audio files so students can listen while on the go
- writing supports that assist with each stage of the writing process
- video links from the toolbar for each feature to make training and support easier
Get Adobe Creative Cloud - FREE
Instructional and Information Technology Services (IITS) provides currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff with free Adobe software for campus computers and their home computers. Creative Cloud includes a variety of creative applications for both desktop and mobile usage, including photo editing, graphic design, animations, web design and video editing. https://www.csusm.edu/getadobe
Get Microsoft Office 365 - FREE
For CSUSM students, faculty and staff, Office 365 allows you to work with many Microsoft applications from the Web and offers OneDrive cloud storage.